Wednesday 20 July 2011

Lady In Red

Rosé is my tipple.

White at a push.

And I've always said I'd rather go without completely if the only option was red.

But I'm a fickle one, and Gallo Summer Red wine has me converted.

I headed along to the Kanaloa & Gallo Summer Red Party launch at Hamilton Place roof terrace in Park Lane to sample this new taste sensation. It's billed as the first red wine to be enjoyed chilled, and I guzzled it down as a Summer Breeze cocktail, for which the bar team had mixed the vino with tonic water and a selection of fresh berries. Yumskies.

Not content with getting my free booze on, there was time to play the celebrity game and sidle up to songstress Pixie Lott, for a pic no less.


While I'm still a spirit and mixer girl at heart, I'll definitely be mixing up my Pimm-drinking with a spot of Summer Red this fair season.

No comments:

Post a Comment