Thursday 21 July 2011

Jen And I: BFFs

Did I ever dream of meeting Jennifer Aniston?

But of course, given that I've spent nigh on half my life watching re-runs of Friends. Although I was comfortably safe in the knowledge that it was a pipe dream at best.

And yet, there I found myself last night, standing mere inches away from the glorious creature, making her laugh as though we'd known each other for years.


Alright, so the lifelong friendship thing might be a little exaggerated but there's no denying I came up close and personal with Jen-An, and it was everything I thought it would be.

I've always been Team Aniston but after seeing her in the flesh, I'm even more convinced Brad Pitt made the biggest mistake of his life shacking up with Jolie.

Since I had the day job to thank for plonking me in her vicinity at the UK premiere for her new film, Horrible Bosses, it seemed rude not to ask her about her role. Jen plays the character of Julia, a sex-mad, predatory dentist who spends her time trying to get her long-suffering engaged assistant Dale (played by Charlie Day) into bed, against his will.

At one point in the film, Julia even gets rudey-dudey with foods including lollipops and bananas in an attempt to lure Dale into her grubby little claws.

With Jen's girl-next-door reputation firmly ensconced in all our minds, how the devil did she get into character? That's exactly what I asked her...



No comments:

Post a Comment