Monday 13 June 2011

Festival Make-Up A La M.A.C.

It's effort enough to beautify myself for work every day when I have all my resources on offer, so to look good at a festival after a night's sleep in a tent? Well, that's a seriously big ask.

Pulling off a flawless face whilst being part of the great unwashed definitely doesn't come naturally to me, put it that way.

So imagine my delight when, while kicking back in the hospitality area of the Isle Of Wight festival, I came across the M.A.C. tent, filled to the brim with amazing products and a team fit to apply them.

There was no hiding the fact that eyebags had appeared under my peepers and my skin tone had soured after just five hours uncomfortable sleep in a tent - but after 15 minutes in the M.A.C, make-up chair, I was like a new woman.

Check out the video below (courtesy of the day job) to see senior make-up artist Cher Webb work her magic…
 

Video edited by Robin James.

No comments:

Post a Comment